WTB in tulsa

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by huskres, Oct 12, 2007.

1. huskres

huskres LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have a 5x10 trailer, 21" mower or anything else for sale in tulsa or the surround area, maybe even okc ..tell me what ya have
    thanks

2. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

Huskres, I have a 21" Toro Super Recycler for sale. Its in tip top shape. Rarely used. Just missing the discharge chute. "blew out of trailer somewhere" model #20055. See my post for sale. I will take $250.00. Its in OKC. Could meet you if you want. I will also have a 5x10 trailer with 2 foot mesh sides and a 4 foot gate thats in great shape for sale after the fall is over. I would like to get $600.00 OBO for it.

3. huskres

I would like to see pics of the trailer for sure and maybe the toro. The trailer sounds like what im looking for and I dont need it til the beginning of the spring either

edited: you may not post an email addy jodi

4. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

Sorry the pics are late.

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

5. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

One More Pic.

IMG_0375.JPG

6. huskres

Yes I would definately buy the trailer. When were you looking to get rid of it by? The toro is a maybe, I have heard somebad things about the personal pace. I was actually looking for an older lawn boy commercial if i could find one. Ive used several mowers and they seem to be the fastest. So if i cant post my email how can i get ahold of you. I dont think I can PM you.

7. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

I would not be able to get rid of it till after this mowing season. Maybe mid November or before if we get a good freeze. If you notice in the picture it has one warped board that has been that way since about a year after purchased. Other than that its in great shape.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Post a phone number or contact via private message. For private message access, you need to be a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts. Thanks, Mike

8. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

i'm also very interested in the trailer. call me @ 694-6555

9. mtwcutt

mtwcutt LawnSite Member
    from OKC, OK

Mr. Priceless when it comes time to sell Huskres will get first shot since he was first in line, but if he can't at the time its yours. Huskres give me a hollar around the first of November. 405-642-8907

10. huskres

will do...