WTB JRCO Tine Rake Dethatcher & Mount Bar

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LynchsLawnCare, Nov 20, 2011.

1. LynchsLawnCare

LynchsLawnCare LawnSite Member

I have a mid-2000's Toro Proline hydro walk behind and am looking for a JRCO Tine Rake dethatcher front mount. Anyone got one? Let me know! Thanks.

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have three that dont get used at all anymore. The thing is they came off toro 52 decks mid mount Z mower. Each year we trade machines, mounting brackets never work and always fabing new and this year we didnt even use them. Let me know, pm me as well.

3. LynchsLawnCare

Meets1, I think I sent you a PM. I am new to this forum so check it and let me know.
    Thanks!

4. earthandturf

earthandturf LawnSite Member

I've got a brand new on in the box for a 52' Exmark (same as Toro). PM me if interested.

5. LynchsLawnCare

Earth, What size is it and what do you want for it? Does it have the mount bar too?

6. earthandturf

earthandturf LawnSite Member

It's in storage, so I'd have to open the box and check for size and mounting bar, or dig up the receipt, I'm sure it says on there. I paid over $600 for it, make me a fair offer.

7. LynchsLawnCare

Earth,
    I would be looking for the 46 inch model. I have seen them for about $500 brand new with warranty and return policy on ebay with the mount bar. Honestly, I am not 100% on buyng one, but the people on here who have used it seem to really like it. I was coming here looking to see if I could ind a used one at a little lower price tag since I'm not sure about it. The fact that you have over $600 into it, I am guessing we are not in the same ball park on price. I wouldn't want to offend you with a low offer. That is unless you are really motivated to get it sold. Thank you for replying to my ad.
    Todd

8. LynchsLawnCare

Meets1,
    I sent you a PM. Let me know if you are still interested.

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

dont see the PM? I amm getting pcitures tomorrow for ya.

10. LynchsLawnCare

Meets1,
    Apparently I did it wrong, but I just wanted to tell you that I am looking for the 46 in model. Also, was wondering how much you are looking to get for it.
    Thanks!