1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Landscape/lawn truck--Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JohnnyRocker, Feb 20, 2013.

1. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the market for a landscape/lawn truck. Box with dovetail, or open body is okay also. Thanks! :wall
  2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Randy Marion Chevy in Statesville has a brand new gas NPR w/ open body for $35,000. Might wanna check it out.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Copacabana

Copacabana LawnSite Member

4. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for those! I should have stated that my budget is 15,000 max. Clearly, I don't expect anything new. I wish...:waving:
  5. mainstreet1984

mainstreet1984 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device
  6. mainstreet1984

Hi I was thinking to sell my rig...it is ford e 350 kind of olde I have a ramp on it truck is 12 feet long + 2 feet ramp 132K miles on it some rust but it is a strong runner I would keep it but I needed bigger one. Price is $3000 ramps are made of aluminum and cost me over $1000 if interested pm me
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. mainstreet1984

Forgot to mention it is a box truck
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. windflower

windflower LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought a NQR from Rush Truck Center in Charlotte a couple of years ago. They were great to work with. Someone stayed 2 hours after closing because I was running late. It was a 16 foot box, diesel with 68000 miles for $16000. Ryder and Penske always have used stuff for sale as well.
  9. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Hey Johnny, im looking also at npr and i found a huge selection on Ryderusedtrucks.com. These trucks are bought new under lease, maintained, and turned back in and then sold. I have a 05 on hold in Atlanta. They werer asking 19k, otd at 12450.00. It has a 16ft box. I can get a dovetail put on for 2k. So, im under the 15k goal. Take a look it might help.
  10. johnsonslawnmanagement

johnsonslawnmanagement LawnSite Senior Member

Mine is only $500 above your budget
    Posted via Mobile Device