WTB: Lawn biz or accounts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by circlelawn, Jan 24, 2010.

1. circlelawn

circlelawn LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Looking for anyone that is either selling their business or wants to sell accounts in the Akron area.

2. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Check craigslist there is always lawncare hacks going out of business in Crackron!

3. circlelawn

from ohio

I keep getting my posts flagged for posting this ad on craigslist for some reason?

4. scagrider22

Its probally other people looking to buy who are deleting them, If I were you I would start designing some nice door hangers and start walking, that way you can kind of hand pick your customers instead of buying someone elses crap, they went out of business for a reason. Lol just stay out of Copley, Bath, Richfield, Fairlawn, and Sharon Township!

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

whish you where in cincinnati im getting out of the biz.

6. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

i hate people that post wanting to buy accounts...get them yourself!

7. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Why are you getting out?

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Its probally other people looking to buy who are deleting them, If I were you I would start designing some nice door hangers and start walking, that way you can kind of hand pick your customers instead of buying someone elses crap, they went out of business for a reason. Lol just stay out of Copley, Bath, Richfield, Fairlawn, and Sharon Township!

Stay out of my territory lol

9. circlelawn

from ohio

I'm more interested in the Stow, Munroe Falls, Hudson, Tallmadge, and Cuyahoga Falls area.

10. scagrider22

Haha noway! We dont do alot of maitenance anyway, mostly hardscapes but Im going to do some more maitenance in 2010 because the building slowed way down.