WTB Leaf loader/trailer set up

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jlawnmow, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

I'm wondering if any of you would be intrested in selling me your leaf setup. I'm really just wanting a trailer that has a box with a leaf loader that's ready to do some leaf removal. If you have a truck with a box and loader and the price is right i might consider it. I would much rather spend a day or two driving to pick one up that's ready to go than having to build one. :) So no matter where you live I don't mind driving to pick it up.

2. Royalslover

Royalslover LawnSite Senior Member

I have a trailer that is made for grass clippings and leaves but doesn't have a vacuum. It also dumps to the side. let me know if youi'd be interested.

3. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

I'm not sure if I would be intrested or not. I think I want a loader. But I've never head of such a thing i don't think. Do you have a picture? Thanks!

4. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

never *HEARD of

5. HRidgeLandscapes

HRidgeLandscapes LawnSite Member

Ive got a gooseneck dump trailer with a 16hp little wonder loader i might be willing to sell for the right price

6. Pro-Turf  LLC

Pro-Turf LLC LawnSite Member

7. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

I would love to have that dump trailer but its a goosneck and at this point I don't think that will work. Thanks for the reply though.

8. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

To the top

9. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

To the top

10. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

bump to the top.