WTB Leaf loader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nobagger, Aug 13, 2007.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I am looking for a "gently" used leaf loader at least an 11hp model PM me if you can help, thanks in advance.

2. S3Scooter

S3Scooter LawnSite Member

Sell U this one by its self. It has a trailer it mounts on and everything. Tow behind unit. I mounted it on the trailer with a custom made mount, and I could get the mount too. It may be able to be modified to a dump truck also. The machine is awsome. I believe it would suck up a small dog its so powerfull. Let me know, and I'll dig it out of the shop and get some fresh pics., and we'll figure out a fair price. I would also be willing to meet you half way for delivery. Here is the link to the whole set up
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=196328

3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I am very interested, and if you could get some pics that would be great. Thanks in advance.

4. S3Scooter

Be Thursday befor I can get over to the shop and take some fresh pics. Until then you can clik on the link above to see it.

S3

5. Harrington Landscape

Harrington Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Erie Pa

Brian just hire us to suck your leaves and be done with it. save your money

6. S3Scooter

Thats all I'm doing with the system this year if I dont sell. I have the trailer sold if I sell the vac., and thats the only way I will sell the trailer. What's the pricing for that up their?

S3