1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Overseeder

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by allinearth, Mar 28, 2012.

1. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to buy an overseeder/slit-seeder for an upcoming project. Could be walk behind or 3pt. I could rent but if someone has one collecting dust for a good price I wouldn't mind having one around.
  2. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

Still looking. Got a job coming up I'd like to buy one for
  3. jay_mc1

jay_mc1 LawnSite Member

I have a pro-seed over-seeder that works great for overseeding in established turf. Its original design was for golf courses. I cant get any pictures to paste in here. But I will try to get some of it for you. Otherwise do a google image search for "pro seed" and you will get some pictures. let me know if your interested.
  4. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have a couple for sale if you are interested and I am not extremely far from you. I have a jacobsen 5ft seeder that is older, but still in great working order I would take $1350 for and I have a lawn solutions 21" walkbehind that is only a couple seasons old I would take $1500 for. If you are interested pm me or call me at 2704031608