1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wtb Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by awagner9, May 9, 2008.

1. awagner9

awagner9 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW,Ohio

I'm looking to buy a plow truck if anyone has one forsale. My lease is coming due and I want to buy a good used truck. Would like to have one with a plow so I don't have to mess around getting one this fall. Thanks al
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

3. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a ford '97 100k miles with plow runs good but it has an exhaust leak $1,900 firm
  4. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 2002 GMC 2500HD. Gray in color, charcoal interior. Regular cab. Bedliner in the back. Put a 5th wheel in the box last year. New rear seals. New exhaust manifold installed last week. 82000 miles. Hiniker V Plow. Used 3 seasons - mostly small commercial jobs. This truck is being used as a mowing truck currently pulling a 20ft bumper hitch trailer. 5th was added as an extra truck with a 5th wheel in it in case we need to use this truck to pull one of the 5th wheel trailers. Pm your email I could send you pics. Thanks
  5. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 1995 f250 with a 5.8 and a 8' fisher hd mm1. Good plow truck and have 4 studded snow wheels for it too. 5kobo