WTB Quick Step Saver

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by scalpless, Dec 7, 2008.

1. scalpless

scalpless LawnSite Member

Hello All, :waving:

I just bought a Quick 32 mower. I'm looking to buy a good used Better Outdoor brand Step Saver.

If you have one to sell please let me know.

Thanks!!

2. Rod's Lawns

Rod's Lawns LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Hey Blake,I am REALLY looking forward to the box of chocolates!!!!!!!! rod

3. JPAC

JPAC LawnSite Member

I have one for sale like new used only a few times $175.00 plus shipping.

4. scalpless

Hey My Man, I haven't forgot about your sweet tooth. I'll send it out real soon. I may go mulch up a few leaves with the Quick tomorrow. The Briggs shouldn't run hot, it's only suppose to get to about 42 or so.

Have a good one!!:)

5. scalpless

Hey my friend:waving:. I didn't get a response from PM'ing you. I want to buy your Better Step Saver. I have a business address you can ship it to. Do you take paypal?

A pic would be good if possible. Yell back.

Thanks!!

6. scalpless

Hey Rod,

I ran the Quickie some today after working on it a bit. I took the caster forks off and cleaned and greased them up, (lowered it in the front a bit).

I slung some pretty thick leaves with it. The Briggs seam to really shine. I was surprised. My wife picked me up some Bell bicycle grips at Wally World. I installed them. They look pretty trick.

Seems like the reverse lever is pretty stiff. I guess that's normal though. I may try to oil it up with my pressurized motorcycle cable oiler I have and adjust it a bit.

I think it would pull me on a step saver just fine.

Later:)

7. JPAC

JPAC LawnSite Member

Hi, Sorry I don’t accept Pay Pal. Shipping to your address by UPS ground is $18.45 from my account at work. I do have all mounting hardware.

If you send me your e-mail address I can send you a couple of pics

Thanks,
    John

8. scalpless

Hi John,

Sounds good. Please do send me a couple of pics if you would. I'm making a trip to the trailer place today to trade my 5x10 for a 6x12.

Would a US Postal Money Order be ok?

I could mail you one of those tomorrow. You could ship it whenever you recieve it if you would like to email me your address.

Thank You!!

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

9. JPAC

JPAC LawnSite Member

Hi Blake,

Here is my cell # 508 642-5420 call me anytime to discuss the details.

Thanks,
    John

10. Rod's Lawns

Rod's Lawns LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Hey Blake! Sorry for the delay. Sometimes the reverse is a handful/thumbful,the more I used it the more comfortable it got. If this mowing GIG doesn't work out I would say that you need to go into the CANDY business!!!!! Thanks for the chocolates. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. rod