1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: ROPS for Scag Turf Tiger

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jwscarab, Jun 14, 2009.

1. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

Needs to fit 2004 model. Does not need to be folding type. Would like seat belt too. Thanks!!

Joe - 812-637-1842

2. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

3. MX 158

MX 158 LawnSite Member

I will most likely have one off of an 08 TT in a couple weeks, not sure if it will fit. I am about 2 hrs. from you and would make you a good deal on it!

4. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

MX158. Sounds good to me. How much would you like for the roll bar, seat belts, and bolts? If we can come together on price, I can take a few measurements and go from there!! Thanks so much - Joe

5. MX 158

MX 158 LawnSite Member

Let me get posession of it first and then we will go from there. Thanks!

6. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

MX, sounds good - Thanks. I just bought a used TT and I do have hilly property so I am a little nervous till I get one installed.....lol.

Thanks again! - Joe

7. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I am in Indy and have two sets of rops off of scag turf tigers, if interested send me a pm

8. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

qps. This sounds good! I dont know if I am just stupid or what but I cant seem to figure out how to pm. I dont see the button. My home number is 812-637-1842 and my email is JWScarab@yahoo.com Thank you!

9. jwscarab

jwscarab LawnSite Member

I have to appologize. I didnt know when I posted this about the SCAG Safety program. Since my mower didnt come with a ROPS, Scag is installing a brand new foldable ROPS, seat belt, installed for $189. This applies to any Scag bought w/o the ROPS. So I took em up on it. Sorry for any inconvienances this posting caused!!