1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Scag Turf Tiger ROPS Bar

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by smokeeater, May 19, 2010.

1. smokeeater

smokeeater LawnSite Member

I am looking for a ROPS bar for my 05 TT with the suspension seat on it. Anyone have one?:confused:

2. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I have one off an 06"TT along with seatbelt. Breaks over. What ya give me for it?

James
    812-305-3544

3. smokeeater

I'll give you a call today, Rick

4. MrRob

MrRob LawnSite Member

I've got 3 if anyone wants them.

5. pblc

pblc LawnSite Member
    from South

I've got one that doesn't break over for a turf tiger - 04 or 05 model I think.....

6. smokeeater

Mr Rob...what do you want for one of them? I need one that folds over. James, I've just got in, I'll give you a call tomorrow

7. tranum

tranum LawnSite Member

have a couple of breakovers. u r welcome to one for $0. up to you to get it from south al.

8. smokeeater

Tranum. do they go to a turf tiger??

9. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Would you be willing to go any lower?:laugh: I should probably get one of those for my tiger cub. Are they the same? I cant make it to AL just curious if anyone knows if the turf tiger and cub are the same rops. After some of the stuff I have read on here I probably should have one for that machine.

10. smokeeater

nepatsfan, I think they are different...ebay has one but new item# 110528544543