1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB single axle dump in Colorado

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by IHI, Feb 25, 2007.

1. IHI

IHI LawnSite Member

Looking for a 1-ton or 2-ton (below cdl) single axle dump/flatbed dump truck in the Colorado area. Would even consider a gas motor too.
  2. lrlawn

lrlawn LawnSite Member

We've got a 1973 Ford 600 5 yrd single axel dumptruck I was planning to sell this fall. Motor was rebuilt last year before I bought it. Runs clean and works well. Has Manual trans and split gear rear end. It's in Fort Collins, CO.

What is your intended use? It's a good dumptruck but no power steering and the bed side rail is about 6' high so I would not suggest it for a daily lawncare truck, though it could provide temporary backup lawn service.

Heading to MI to pickup lawn equipment on Mon night, post more details on what your use is, and wheather you're interested, and we can talk when I get back.
  3. IHI

IHI LawnSite Member

Various items. What kind of price do you have on it?
  4. ajf82727

ajf82727 LawnSite Member

I have a 2000 W4500 GMC with 14,000 mile on it. It also has a diesel. I am looking for 27,000 OBO.