1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB skid spray tank near okc

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sway, May 25, 2012.

1. sway

sway LawnSite Member

Im located in Oklahoma City and am looking to buy a 100 or 200 gallon spray rig/ spray tank to start the fertilization portion of my business. Any people selling or know someone that is would be appreciated to post.

Thanks

2. sway

sway LawnSite Member

Willing to drive up to 5 hours or 300 miles if the deal is right...

3. bigdaddycain1216

bigdaddycain1216 LawnSite Member

how much are u looking to spend? :waving:

4. sway

sway LawnSite Member

Depends on quality and size of tank.... Im willing to pay what a tank is worth, I guess is what I'm getting at
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bigdaddycain1216

gonna be posting this spray rig for sale here shortly. 200 gal Marco Sprayer. mechanical aggittation so anything can be mixed in the tank. dual piston bean pump with a 13 horse briggs motor running it. 300 feet of i believe 1/2 inch hose. In the last year i have had the tank re-fiberglassed there in the okc area and the tank has a 10 year warranty and that cost 750 or so and i just welded it onto this brand new 1,200$ all steel trailer with 3,500# axle. Turn key and ready to work. I have four of these and running out of room in my shop and that is the only reason i am gonna sell. no issues what so ever. let me know if u have any interest. :drinkup:

trailer 005.jpg

trailer 002.jpg

6. sway

sway LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

7. bigdaddycain1216

oh and u can not tell in the pics but the reel is electric and has a hand crank. I didnt think the reel worked fast enough so i have it set up to just hand crank. Also have another reel that is identical that i will be throwing in with the trailer for whoever buys. asking 4,000 as of now and i have plenty more than that into it :usflag:

8. sway

sway LawnSite Member

looks like a great setup.... it wouldnt work for my f250 due to pulling an enclosed trailer. Good luck on the sales

9. sway

sway LawnSite Member

anybody have a lesco 200 gallon space saver up for sale? Im still looking for a rig