WTB Stand on Mower, Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bpfaeh, Feb 13, 2011.

1. bpfaeh

bpfaeh LawnSite Member

Im looking for a stand on mower, preferably 52/54 inch. Looking for Scag, Exmark, John Deere, or maybe even Wright, depending on the machine. Im located in Indy, but willing to travel a bit for the right one. Anybody looking to sell? Thanks

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

i got a one but 36''

3. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

Wright Sentar 25HP, 61 deck
    600ish hours
    Located in Anderson
    Trying to get pics, but let me know if you are interested and i will go take a few!

4. Rcgm

Rcgm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I just seen 2 used ones for sale today at Epler and Meridian on the southside of Indianapolis.There is a little po dunk mower shop on the corner with 2 of them sitting outside.1 was a rite height the other was a fixed deck. The shop is called MOW/ER LOL

5. Rcgm

Rcgm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Oops they were Wright standers in case you don't know what a rite height is.

6. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Got a 52/23 Toro GS , 2009 with 406hrs. Listed here in the marketplace with pics.

7. truenorthlandscaping

truenorthlandscaping LawnSite Member

Those are our Wright Stander 52's the one fellow mentioned at the corner of Hanna/Meridian. PM me if you want to talk specifics. We're looking to sell one of them for sure.

8. truenorthlandscaping

We've been using Wright mowers for about 8 years now, have had 3 Sentars & 5 of the Standers. Have demo'd other stander units but like the 'feel' of the Wrights the best. A 52" deck is IMO the 'sweet spot' size, & for majority of properties an acre or less w/any obstacles or hills, there's no better more efficient way to mow then w/a stander style unit.

9. truenorthlandscaping

10. bpfaeh

bpfaeh LawnSite Member

Anybody have a John Deere, Scag or Exmark they are looking to sell?