WTB Stihl br 550 blower rack, and a 2 holder trimmer rack, both for an open trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Turtle Creek Lawn Care, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

Turtle Creek Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Im looking for a Stihl br 550 blower rack and a 2 holder trimmer rack that will fit Stihl equipment (I pretty sure most racks fit most brands).

Thanks
    Ryan :)

2. thomjr03

thomjr03 LawnSite Member

I bought a trimmer rack and blower rack from a fab-works on ebay. I am happy with them. You can check them out. The trimmer rack is item #260234013206 and the blower rack was item # 260234011963

3. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

Those look pretty nice, and affordable too! How long have you had the racks?

Ryan

4. thomjr03

thomjr03 LawnSite Member

I have had them about 2yrs. My trailer sits outside and they get scratched up a bit so I just spray them with rustoleum to keep them in good shape.

5. thomjr03

thomjr03 LawnSite Member

One problem I did have was that the lowest position on the rack was too low. I have a stihl fs100rx and a fs90r. I don't know what trimmers you have but I had to move the lowest postion for mine. I cut it off and re-welded it a bit higher and it worked great.

6. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

We only have a trimmer and a stick edger at the time to put on the rack, but its good to know that its fixable and that you like them! :) I bought the backpack rack and we think we bought the trimmer rack too, it said place bid but then the bid was the exact same as another bidder and is said that the had 6 in stock, so who knows i guess we will find out soon:confused::)

Thanks for everything
    Ryan