1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Trailer and/or Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MBargar, Jul 10, 2009.

1. MBargar

MBargar LawnSite Member

18 yr old, 2 yrs into the business. finally have enough accounts where a walk behind would benefit. family has a zero turn troy bilt but obviously the 50" deck wont fit in my pickup. I could use that if I had a trailer. So I need either. A trailer, wb, or both. don't have the largest budget, help a young guy out. I'll definitely settle for old stuff as long as it gets the job done. I would greatly appreciate it. willing to travel 2 hrs from 21811.
    Thanks guys.
    :usflag:

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

i have a trailer

3. MBargar

MBargar LawnSite Member

pm me a price and more info.
    thanks

4. ponyboy

from ny

cant pm u
    it is a 2003 singel axel used as a back up trailer so wood and metal are all great, has a full size spare, led lights, jungel jim box for gas cans, weed wackers holders, and back pack holders, has gorilla lift gate system asking $1400 u can call my cell if u want 845-222-2983 john

5. ponyboy

from ny

aslo it is 6.5 x 12

6. MBargar

MBargar LawnSite Member

ponyboy do you have any pictures?

7. ponyboy

from ny

no but i can take some the trailer is 100% wood and mesh gate. the black paint is slightly faded from sitting outside. you can call if you want to talk 845-222-2983 john