wtb: truck, trailer and equipment MO

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mgsully, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Mgsully

Mgsully LawnSite Member

Hi i'm looking to buy:
    (approx prices)

Clean 3/4 ton or bigger- 4000 max
    12-16' trailer- 1500 max
    hand tools
    zero turn-35 max
    If anyone has anything in central missouri please let me know...need everything by last week in feb!
    Michael

2. flamed69

flamed69 LawnSite Member

I have a 16hp 36in walker that i just got done repainting. Rebuilt the motor around 35 hours ago. The hydros are in really good condition. I would take $3250 for it. I also have a 6.5x10 Big Tex trailer that I bought new in July for $1500. I will sell it for $1100. It is plenty big for this walker and a couple of push mowers

3. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

i have a jacobsen 23hp 48 cut ztr
    its the textron,bobcat,jacobsen version of the walker
    has aprox 300 hrs $4500
    i got a few walk behinds lesco hydro "48" $1200
    deere hydro "52" $1000
    old toro hydro "52" $600

kane

4. Mgsully

Mgsully LawnSite Member

any pics? of the ztr's?

5. flamed69

flamed69 LawnSite Member

I am still in the process of putting it back together. I took the whole thing apart and painted the individual pieces so I will let you know when I am done with it.

6. JamesM

JamesM LawnSite Member

I have a 95 Ford F350 Crew Cab 4x4 in good condition and a 16' x 77" tandem trailer with 4' expanded sides, brakes, trimmer racks, cooler rack, rack for gas cans and box in front that I would sell for pretty close to what you are looking for.

If interesed send me a number where I call you.

7. Mgsully

Mgsully LawnSite Member

8. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a 52" cub cadet wb with a 17 hp kaw motor with under 300 hrs. Its like brand new selling for $2500 o.b.o

7 X 14 ft open trailer used a few times like new for $1200.00 or 6 x 12 enclosed for $2500 o.b.o

9. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 1 tone chevy a 16' trailer a variety of hand tools and I have a ztr that would fit your needs! I am in southwest Mo. just west on I 44.

10. Mgsully

Mgsully LawnSite Member

Mowin and Wrebelmachine i would like to take some trips to look at equipment tomorrow...sat the 9th so... if you can let me know a way to get ahold of you that i can call and maybe come by and check them out. Thanks