1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Used eXmark 60" Lazer ZTR

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnsM, Apr 5, 2008.

1. LawnsM

LawnsM LawnSite Member

Looking to buy a Lazer Z or Lazer AS (preferably one with a 60" deck). Looking for one with 700 - 1,100 hrs on it (this will probably put one in my price range :laugh:).

Any help appreciated!

I may also consider other brands (such as Scag, Dixon, Hustler, John Deere, etc.) besides eXmark if the price is right. :weightlifter:
  2. tojay22

tojay22 LawnSite Member

i have a john deere 757 with a 60 inch deck. its got 400 hrs on it. still looks and runs like brand new. if you want a pic let me know. 5300 cash takes it. thanks, jason 616-446-1777
  3. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Ive got a 72" Lazer w/728 hours. $5,750 is the asking price. Never used commercially.

It is nice and flat there in Indy isn't it?
  4. LawnsM

LawnsM LawnSite Member

Thanks for the offer, but 72" is a little big for us.

Actually there are some pretty hilly yards here in Indy!:laugh:

Anyone else care to shoot me an offer?
  5. mickman

mickman LawnSite Member

2003 lazer z 60" 27 HP kohler 925 hrs. $ 4000.00 ready to mow. I want to get another liquid cooled lazer. Walkersville, MD.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please contact via private message or phone. thanks, Mike
  6. LawnsM

LawnsM LawnSite Member

Sent email.
  7. gaducker

gaducker LawnSite Member
    from Ga

mickman, would you be intrested in shipping that lazer to Ga 30263?? if so call me at 770-254-0984
  8. LawnsM

LawnsM LawnSite Member

bump to top
  9. LawnsM

LawnsM LawnSite Member

bumpity bump
  10. Time Savers Lawncare

Time Savers Lawncare LawnSite Member

I currently have two mowers for sale, a Huster 60" 30HP Super Z with 10 Hours, and a Hustler Trimstar 36" with 7 hours. I would like to sell them as a pair, but I may be willing to split them up. I frequently visit Indianapolis and delivery could be arranged. Let me know if you are interested.