WTB used Perma green or Z-Spray

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by The Turfinator, Feb 14, 2011.

1. The Turfinator

The Turfinator LawnSite Member

Looking for a used Perma green or Z-Spray, willing to travel up to 5 or 6 hrs fom Cleveland, OH

2. grizzly7

grizzly7 LawnSite Member

I have a 2 year old Z-Max sprayer spreader that was looking at trading in, it only has around 50 hrs on it. I wanted a new one, dont know if you may be interested or if that is to big of machine.

3. turfmanagementspecialty

turfmanagementspecialty LawnSite Member

How much do you want for your Z spray?

4. grizzly7

grizzly7 LawnSite Member

Well I would like $7500 for it, but I was just informed from LT Rich that they are out to May on getting a new one and I can not be with out mine even though we use it very little. So that being said I would sell but need a new one first.

5. The Turfinator

The Turfinator LawnSite Member

Not looking to spend quite that much, if I find a nice zspray for under 6000 I will put it in production or a perma green under 4000 I will consider an older perma green under 2500 for a backup unit Anyone??

6. MO Junior

MO Junior LawnSite Member

I have 2 Perma Green's available. They are in this forum. I am located in Hannibal, MO. Don't know how far that is from you, may be too far for you to travel. The thread I started has pictures. Only reason we are selling them is we have 2 new one's on the way.

7. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc