WTB - used Ride On Spreader/Sprayer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Jan 29, 2011.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Looking for used ride on.
    Will look at Permagreen, Ground Logic, Cub Cadet XP Spread/Spray or others.
    Feel free to advise whatcha got.
    I am from SE MN. Willing to drive a few hours to pick up or meet.

There have been a few units out there, but they sold before I could get up to look at them. Thus putting out another want ad:)

2. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Im probly to far but I will have a Permagreen magnum with carrying rack for sale here as soon as I have time to get it all cleaned up. Will probably ask $3500 for unit and rack.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

I won't rule it out jacked. Post a couple pics here so I can take a look at:)

4. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Still have mine for sale $2500/offer.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Fully aware my friend. I am just kicking back and forth that drop in vs a dedicated spray system. Perhaps I might make a trip to see it after this most recent winter storm moves thru (if you haven't sold it by then)

DA

6. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Let me know, open to cash offers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. F&W

F&W LawnSite Member

Not sure if you would be interested but we have a Z-Max that we are thinking about selling to upgrade. we are looking to take offers I will have to get all the info if your interested. I think it is an 03 but we tore it down to the frame and repainted and powder coated everything 2 years ago looks good & sprays good but is an old machine.

8. ParkerLawn

ParkerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have 2 Permagreen Magnums I am selling and they come with the Permagreen carry racks. One unit has 173hrs and the other unit shows 533 but only has 180hrs on it as I bought it from Permagreen as a refurbed unit with everything repplaced as new and documentation showing this. I am putting for sale tomorrow on other forums and will be asking $3500 for each unit with the racks for them. Perfect operating condition and have spare parts for each unit that I will give with them as well.

9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Z-Max is too big of machine for my small operation.

10. F&W

F&W LawnSite Member

No problem DA, I thought for a low price it might be a good machine to get started with. I have used it on as small as 3000sqft (with no fences) of course I'm Lazy:laugh: