WTB walk-behind in TN

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bigorange03, Mar 6, 2011.

1. bigorange03

bigorange03 LawnSite Member

I am looking to purchase a used 48" walk behind in the Middle Tn or central KY area. I am wanting a hydro no belt drives please.

2. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

I have a 48" lesco hydrostatic I would sell for $3500 has about 150hrs on it kawasaki motor not sure but I think 17hp. Im in chattanooga TN
  3. Self_Paid1

Self_Paid1 LawnSite Member

I have a Exmark Turf Tracer 52 inch electric start I may sell its Hydro and strong with the 23hp Kawasaki. I'm in Memphis,Tn.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. ParkerLawn

ParkerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have an 08 John Deere 7H17 Hydro 48" with 7 Iron deck and 17hp Kawasaki. It has 162 hours and was used as my personal mower at my home and is just like new. I just had it serviced at my local dealer here in Bowling Green, KY which is Hartland Equipment and had all fluids and filters changed and had it checked over top to bottom and everything is perfect. Awesome mower and still looks and operates like new. I will take $3250 and meet you halfway to deliver it to you if you are in Clarksville.
  5. bodacious

bodacious LawnSite Member

6. hilton.865

hilton.865 LawnSite Member

I have o5 exmark turf tracer 52 inch hydro 19 horse kaw electric start for 2500 cash and thats the bottom dollar.
  7. hilton.865

Comes with stripper and sulkie two sets of new blades a set of hight lift mulching blades and a set of used of old sharpen blades.the sulkie is a two wheel sulkie
  8. hilton.865

sorry and a mulching kit thats all .
  9. rsp1961

rsp1961 LawnSite Member

JD HD75 48" WB in Knoxville. Asking $2000, negotiable. Approx 500 hrs. 17 hp Kawasaki, electric start, new spindles and belts and has a Proslide attachment. PM if interested. Thx
  10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you have several choices here ... that Toro 48" machine looks like a winner !!