1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB, Walk-Behind Mower, Or small ZTR.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by White Gardens, Feb 18, 2012.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

My mowing is slowly expanding into smaller commercial accounts with full grounds maintenance. Ultimately I need to step up my mower to compensate. for the changes, but no need to get into the 72" range for a mower.

So, even a smaller walk-behind or smaller ZTR would be fine. Commercial unit preferred.

Thanks!

Nick

2. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a super clean 2 season 48" exmark ztr. Not too far away for pick up. 5134226952

4. Groomer

white must be on vacation?

5. White Gardens

Sorry, not vacation, TAXES!

I'll do some research on the mowers listed and get back to you guys later today. My budget is small as these commercials I'm taking on are small.

6. White Gardens

Just need to upgrade from the simplicity 34" Coronet that I'm using. The pitfall of the mower is speed but has always done what I needed it to the last 6 years.

That and some people might say that it doesn't look "professional" as a mower even though it seems to out perform most other small commercial mowers I've demoed in the past.

7. Groomer

Theres a few pic of mine in my thread I started, I'll try and bump it back up.

8. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

I have a 48" Lesco Hydro Walk behind for sale. Great overall condition, just dont have any need for it anymore. Let me know if you would like to see pictures, I will take some.

2000.00 OBO

Located in Springfield

9. White Gardens

That's right up my alley and the price range I'm looking at. Pics would be great and info such as hours and any repairs.

And thanks to everyone else that posted. To clarify also, I'm looking for something in the 1500-2000 range. Like I stated before, I have a small simplicity to use, and a large 62" Dixie Chopper that I can rent if I get into any other bigger accounts.

Thanks.

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

White - I have a 2008 Quick 36 Ninja for sale with low (around 250) hours. 15HP Kaw with mulch plate, lots of extra blades, parts, etc. $1499.