1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

wtb walkbehind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Plow God, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Plow God

Plow God LawnSite Member

Friend of mine is looking for a walkbehind, wants to spend around $2000. belt driven or hydro doesnt matter. deck size - either 36 or 48". preferably in the new jersey tri- state area. thanks

2. Plow God

Plow God LawnSite Member

to the top

3. dodge trucker

dodge trucker LawnSite Member

come to IL and get mine for <$800.... Ransomes bobcat 48" with Briggs 18HP opposed twin

4. Plow God

Plow God LawnSite Member

bump to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Is Akron Ohio to far? I have a 48" Exmark Metro HP that is in great shape, we use Turf Tracers but I bought the Metro Hp for a backup mower and it never gets used.

6. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a very nice 48" Ransomes Bob-Cat, gear drive, 14 hp Kohler I've used for years at my personal property. I don't use it anymore and its sat in my barn for over a year now. I'd sell it for $1400.00, just becasue I want the space. If you are interested I can send you pics. I'm about an hour from NJ.

7. Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever LawnSite Member

Ive got a 32 inch walk behind for sale in St. Louis. I could meet in Illinois somewhere if that would work for you. Link is in my signature.

8. dodge trucker

dodge trucker LawnSite Member

stop by on your way to St Louis when you buy ford 4 ever's mower and pick up my 48" Bobcat walk behind, too... I have just lowered the price to $600 runs and mows, while others sell for nearly twice that, all over my CL area.... I dont understand.

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

10. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

ive got a 48in metro with a bagger attachment 600hrs and over 800 bucks in recent work done i have receipts i live in glen mills