WTB Walker GHS mower in Missouri

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by B Gillespie, Sep 30, 2009.

1. B Gillespie

B Gillespie LawnSite Member

Looking for a used Walker with the GHS system close to Missouri. I would prefer a 25+hp tractor and 48" deck, but let me know what you have.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

2. lawnproslawncare

lawnproslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

3. B Gillespie

I would like to see more pics. Email to address lsited above. How much is shipping on a mower?

4. theyatesies

theyatesies LawnSite Member

I have a 23hp 48" GHS with the dump bins with only a 100hrs. What are your wanting to spend? I will sell for $8000. I am in Oklahoma.

5. B Gillespie

I want to spend enough to not get a pile of junk or a constant project. I do not mow commercially, but I do enjoy a manicured cut and maintain about five properties weekly.

What year model is your machine? 10.5" blower? Tires? Seat? Dual, which tail wheel assembly? is it locking?

What is your email? It is easier for me to communicate via email. Do you have pictures?

6. theyatesies

theyatesies LawnSite Member

It is a 2008, regular seat and yes it has the big blower. 9.5 hopper. Excellent condition. I only take care of 20 properties and thought I would expand but changed my mind. I am downsizing so I dont need the mower anymore but I am not going to give it away. $8000 is a great price. I will send you my email in a pm. Let me know I have not even advertised yet so when I do it will go quick at that price. Thanks.

7. B Gillespie

Still looking...

8. B Gillespie

42 or 48" deck preferable...

Diesel is most preferable engine option, but I am open to anything.

MS, MC, MT, let's see some pics and prices. I have cash, a gas card, and an empty trailer.

9. B Gillespie

Top.
    Posted via Mobile Device