WTB - Walker low profile Wheels

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mow Jockey, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Mow Jockey

Mow Jockey LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a set of the low profile Walker wheels (with tires if mounted) to swap out my all terrain set when the weather gets nicer. Anybody got some laying around? Should fit the standard low profile tires 18x10.50-10.

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I have a pair, tires and wheels mounted. Give me your email address and I will send some pictures. They have been in storage for a few years. I didn't like them and kept them for spare.

How do you like the allterrain tires?

3. Mow Jockey

Mow Jockey LawnSite Member

Thanks Gene! I'll send you my email in a private note if I can figure out how to do that. I don't care to get spammed to death by posting my email here.

As far as the All Terrain go, they as you might imagine have great traction but can really tear up a lawn if you're not super careful. Lose attention for a moment while mowing and you can be sure there's a tear out waiting for you. Of course with dryer ground it's not too much of a problem but when the moisture hits watch out.

I got mine primarily because I deal with a lot of grades and they really help there but then I've never had any 'regular' tires so my experience is somewhat limited...hence my quest for the low profile set.

4. gene gls

I have a Buafflo Turbine blower for my Walker a need more traction. When the grass is wet I spin a lot trying to get it moving.

5. gene gls

Here is my eaddy........leecogriff@yahoo.com

6. titus1011

titus1011 LawnSite Member

what are the specs on the rims that fit the AT's?