WTS: 2006 Wright Stander RH 52/19hp Kaw 50hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bwilder10h, Aug 7, 2007.

1. bwilder10h

bwilder10h LawnSite Member

I bought this mower in April with intentions of ramping up my mowing business but have since had a baby and offered a better position with my company (benefits, insurance, etc) so I'm not spending any time and using this to mow my yard, my mother's yard and one 2 acre lot is a little ridiculous.

The mower has been meticulously maintained and has been fed 89 octane and Mobil 1 oil. I have two sets of blades (one is Gators) and the mower is in excellent condition. I always let it idle for a minute before shutting it off and it cuts like a dream.

Other than some typical paint chips on the trim side of the deck, it's like new.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I paid $6000+tax for it in April and will take $4900 firm. Will assist with delivery inside the I-275 loop after a firm commitment has been made.

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Too bad i'm not closer. looks perfect.
    ...bump for an awesome mower at a good price.

3. bwilder10h

I can deliver it to the forward air location at CVG at no additional charge. They typically run $400 for shipping in the US for motorcycles so given the fact that this would fit a skid easier, it would probably be the same or less...

4. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

bwilder go Pats. Man I wish that was a 36 it would have been sold. I've been looking for two months for a rh 36. Oh well best of luck.

5. bwilder10h

bump - $4800

6. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Would you consider a delivery to Indianapolis if I were interested. I would be coming from the west suburbs of Chicago.

Do you know anyone interested in a 52" Toro Z-500 package that includes a GatorRator aerator for the front of the machine?

7. bwilder10h

I could probably work something out if I had a firm buyer. I'd need some sort of non-refundable deposit before making the 2 hour journey though...

Sorry, cant help you on the Z... if it were a w/b maybe.

8. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Once ready I will contact you and we can work out the details. In the meantime keep trying to sell your unit and good luck.

Do you know if the machine will fit between the wheelwells on a shortbed Chevy PU. I have never taken my trailer on that long of a trip before and would prefer not to bring it if I didn't need to.

9. bwilder10h

not sure. the mower needs 54" between the wheel wells to fit

10. bwilder10h

Bump - I can't believe no one has snatched this up!!!