1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTS Big Tex trailer 5x10. Whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NkyLawncare, Apr 21, 2010.

1. NkyLawncare

NkyLawncare LawnSite Member

Looking to sell my trailer to get a wider one. I just bought my first ZTR and need the wider trailer. This trailer is in great condition. Everything works as it should. Normal scratches and wear and tear from 2 summers of use. I have no idea what it is worth so let me know what you think and/or make me an offer. I know they are higher priced new over most other trailers. This one has the high sides which make it nice. I'd trade and throw in some cash for another Big Tex 6x10 or 6x12 with the high sides. The trimmer racks are not included. Thanks for looking.

BigTexTrailer.JPG

2. GarrickG

GarrickG LawnSite Member
    from KY

Please send contact info.

3. NkyLawncare

You can call or text me at 8598022084.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I like that color, trailer looks real clean!! If I wasn't so far, I might look into this a little more!!

5. NkyLawncare

bump to top. have guys looking today but it is still for sale. From all info that I've gathered, would take $1000.

6. shawn d

shawn d LawnSite Senior Member

I'm interested in the trailer PM me a price you'd take cash I'd have to a few hours.

7. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

we just bought a 6x12 brand new for 975 pls tax. they sell lil 5x10 here brand new for like 800 with the high sides. your looking at maybe 500. good luck

8. NkyLawncare

Trailer has sold. I ended up taking $950 for it.

9. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Good stuff, that was a nice little trailer!!