WTT: Dump truck for Dump trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Classified, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Ill get some pics later or you can look in my album for the pics but I have a 93 Chevy 3500 with the 6.5 turbo diesel dually dump that I want to trade for a decent 12-14 foot long dump trailer.

The truck shows its age but it runs good and I just had new brake hardlines installed as well as a master cylinder, rear wheel hydralics, alternator and belt. The dump works good, its actually a flat bed dump. I bought it off a member here in the spring and used it all summer. I am only selling/trading it because I want something a little more universal and since I bought another truck that I just couldnt pass up (It was my Dads and nearly got it for free). The truck could use some attention in the areas of glowplugs if you use it in the winter but it fires up everytime, just smokes a bit at first. It rides awsome and drives great, actually better than my 03 ford f250.

Let me know what you have, I could possibly include a plow with it as well depending on the trailers offered.

2. Classified

I will also sell it outright. $4000 without plow, $4700 with plow.

3. Classified

Here is a pic from this spring right after I painted it.

[​IMG]

4. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

wow im surprised you want to get rid of it I remember seeing all the painting and hard work you put into it. but at least it will probably save you in gas and insurance.

5. Classified

Here is one more

92-Chevy-061.jpg

6. Classified

Yeah I have been really struggling over this decision. I dont want to get rid of it actually, but I now have 1999 Ford F350 that I am going to put a flatbed dump on. I was going to keep the Chevy and have 3 trucks but then I am running into storage issues and I really dont need 3 trucks right now. I think a dump trailer is better suited for me right now, its lower maintenance and cheaper to own with the registration and fuel and all that. The truck has worked awesome all summer!

7. Truck still available? I'm origionally from Chicago, probably be back over there over the holidays. I'd be really interested in it.

8. Classified

Yup its still here. Holidays would be a great time. I will be done with it by friday and it then it will sit.

9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I've seen it in person once a week for the last 3 or 4 weeks and it still looks exactly like it does in the pics. Free bump.

10. S&K Outdoor

S&K Outdoor LawnSite Member

is the truck still for sale?