Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mattfromNY, Mar 14, 2007.

1. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone purchase training DVD's through www.pested.com?
    I just found out about this site, and would like to purchase the NYS 30 hr. course for ornamental and turf. The site claims that the course is certified by the NYS DEC. the 30hr. course is $300.00:cry: , but I figure it would still be cheaper than driving and giving up working days to attend courses scattered about the state.
    Any feedback is appreciated.:)
  2. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

3. mattfromNY

Thanks Jay.
    I'll check it out.
  4. mattfromNY

I checked it out. Looks like it is just for recertification, I need the 30 hour course so I can take the exam. I'll keep the info. for future use.
    Thanks again.
  5. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I got the same stuff in the mail, but really was not interested in it. I like attending & networking with other guys in the business.:)
  6. happysquare316

happysquare316 LawnSite Member

ive taken courses with pested.com and they are easy to use and a lot cheaper than going to a seminar or class. if youre into networking and meeting ppl then you can do it the old fashioned way, but for me this was a cost efficient and convenient option. also the staff there are very nice and always pick up the phone or respond to emails. :usflag: