www.prolockers.com Summer Sizzler Sale!

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by ProLockers, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ProLockers

ProLockers LawnSite Member

2. LAZERCUT

LAZERCUT LawnSite Member

Would like to know if any prolocker will fit a walkbehind leafblower ? And if you can buy just the mounting strips for the prolocker have two prolockers now.

3. ProLockers

Lazercut,
    Thank you for your questions. Yes, a ProLocker could fit a walkbehind leafblower, usually attached to the rear tire. If you provide me with the model of your walk behind leafblower I can check to see which size prolocker would be the best fit for you. Also, we do have the additional mounting bracket kits available on our website at www.prolockers.com. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Have a great day!

Christina Quintero
    ProLawn Equipment Sales, LLC
    (772) 229-1690
    www.prolockers.com

4. LAZERCUT

LAZERCUT LawnSite Member

The Model of my walkbehind blower would be a billy goat force 13 hp f1301. You also said the brackets are on the website could you please tell me were.
    Thank You

5. ProLockers

The best fit ProLocker for your blower would be a PE-WL300 model and this would attach to your rear tire. You would need to pull in to the ProLocker backwards to capture the wheel. The additional mounting bracket kit is a
    PE-WL050 and is listed just below the ProLocker models on our website with a price of $37.99. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Have an awesome weekend!

Christina Quintero
    (772) 229-1690
    www.prolockers.com

6. LAZERCUT

LAZERCUT LawnSite Member

Christinia i placed an order last week for the model we were discussing and the mounts can you please tell me if you received the order I had no conformation that it was received. Thank You

7. ProLockers

Travis,
    We did receive your order last week and you should have automatically received a copy of your receipt via the e-mail address you entered on our site. The units have shipped via UPS, tracking #1Z14R9W20390946713. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Have a great weekend!

Christina Quintero
    (772) 229-1690
    www.prolockers.com

8. LAZERCUT

LAZERCUT LawnSite Member

Recieved my order on friday I am very happy with the blower fits in the locker no more worries about it falling over Thank you. Would like to know if there is a problem sending mounting brackets back for a refund I did not know they came with two when you bought a new prolocker. Also never received free pair of gloves.

9. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Prolockers, can I still enter sizzle to get the sale price?

10. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering the same thing. I was looking at buying 2-3 more. Can we still get the sale price?