1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

X-Factor Deck QOC?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mtmower, May 3, 2012.

1. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Either that, or you just figured out his QOC problem for him:laugh:

2. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

It would be super nice! Not convinced yet though. I've run two sets of factory blades, G6 blades, a set of straight Stens with a rolled lift approx the same height as the oems, the hottest blade Dennis at Oregon could throw at me witch is a straight 2.5' notched high lift fusion, the oem mulch blades with the mulch kit, and now these super Stens. The Oregon fusions and these are identical except for the two extra holes Stens feels the need to put in them and the Stens lift wing is approx .5" longer which should create more lift. It's packing the deck more which may have to do some with the front baffle install and working the engine a little. So seat of the pants tells me there is more lift being created. Just not as much as I'm use to with other brands I've run. We're getting closer.

3. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

Hey PSC, tried to PM you but couldn't. I just wanted to know if you had used a Snapper with a 33" blade on it? I have one that I mounted a spray tank on that I use to spray Round-UP. I just wondered how it was at picking fall leaves up (I only do a fairly small area). If you've used one, does it have good lift?
    Thanks, Stan

4. Nick52

Nick52 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know what the deck depth is of the X factor 2 deck? Nick