1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

x mas cards quick!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by sailinstud420, Dec 21, 2005.

1. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 LawnSite Senior Member

what do you guys write on your christmas cards?? (if you send them out that is....) I got a lot of blank space to fill. A quick response would be good, I have to get them in the mail by noon!
  2. rockandroller

rockandroller LawnSite Member

Thanks again for your business. It is greatly appreciated. Hope you have a great holiday season and looking forward to next year.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

There is no better time than now to say, "Thank you for letting us be of service this year". Wishing you and your family a safe and Happy Holiday Season.
  4. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

My cards say Merry Christmas inside
    I just write thank you and sign it.
  5. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

You've got lots of time, just take them to the downtown post office and drop them in the box there. thats the main sort point, you could get them there friday at noon and 90+% of them will deliver on saturday.
  6. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Yep, this is what I put on them. Showing a little appreciation for their business as well as wishing them well during the Christmas & New Year holidays is a very good idea IMO.

7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

"Best wishes for the holiday season and a joyous New Year".
  8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

This is exactly what I had the company that printed my cards said. I had a 4 line limit on what to say and this took up 3 of those lines. Underneath that I had the name of my business. On this particular style of card, after all that was printed along with the orginal message there was no more room to write anything, but my signature. Also, screw being politically correct if you don't want to and write Merry Christmas....I usually do if I have the room.
  9. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I wrote "thank you very much for your business in 2005". Tom
  10. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member