x-one prices?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass disaster, Jan 22, 2011.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

anyone get prices on these new mowers?

just wondering how they compare to toro-exmark-john deere-everride(gravely)

2. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

They list from $9500 to $10400 depending on deck and engine size. But they have some spring specials that would allow the dealers to be lower then that in the spring. The only one on your list that might be lower would be everride as they will be dumped this year(no longer making them)

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I just looked at the website and the only Stander X they have listed right now is the one they are currently selling. The Stander X 52" cut with 24 horse Kaw and HD aircleaner was 8844.00. That is list price co I am sure you might could get them cheaper.

4. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

He's looking at a new hustler riding mower the x one, not a wright mfg unit.

I think if you go to any of those brands you will find mowers in the same price range with the same features. I would stay away from the hustler for a year just to get the kinks out of it. I have ran hustlers and think the qc is alittle low compared to a toro/exmark/scag. For the price of a xone I would be looking at a scag wildcat/exmark/toro.

What part of mn are you in? Alex area?

Of course if a dealer is poor just don't even look at that brand.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

What is that SMELL??? Oh, my head was up my butt--------sorry

6. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

Just head to mankato to Kaye Corp. and buy one right from the distributor. Thats the main reason i am not a Hustler Dealer. I've heard too much of that and dont agree with it so i will stick w/ my Ariens/Gravely, Badboy and Scag.

7. dtc0207

dtc0207 LawnSite Member

You make no sense you bash hustler but sell badboy which is the worse they equipment and parts direct including allowing customers to do their own warranty I'm lost why you carry them
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

I have never heard that about Kaye Corp in fact I get sales leads for Hustler mowers from them all of the time.... And Bad Boy sells mowers and parts direct, shouldn't you be pissed at that?

9. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

I know what you are saying but parts are one thing, its quite another to sell a mower for dealer cost to someone just because they came to your distributor. At least if badboy sells a mower from the factory they sell it for what anyone else has to pay for it as an end user. No undercutting the dealer. Thats all im concerned about. Parts are the same price too plus freight out of Arkansas is high. I have talked to several people who have gotten stuff factory direct for way too cheap from the distributor. Badboy is getting better as their dealer network increases. I wasnt totally badtalking them either i was more suggesting he would get his best price that way.

10. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

I have had my dealer make a apt with kaye to look at mowers. I picked out what I wanted and my dealer ordered it. Couple days later it was at my dealer for pick up. I would guess a person could pay for a mower at the dealer and pick it up at kaye. But I wasn't asked or pushed what so ever to buy anything at kaye. I've talked to them about plow parts etc and I still would need to go through a dealer. Only way I know of buying something direct is by an employee buying one and reselling it to you.
    Posted via Mobile Device