X595

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by rfg1944, Apr 12, 2005.

1. rfg1944

rfg1944 LawnSite Member

I am looking for a loader for my X595. Mainly for my rental properties and wondering if any of you have had experience with the Johnny Bucket and it their any other alternatives? John Deere wants a small fortune for its loader and even the Johnny bucket after shipping is around $1400.

2. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I do not have a Johnny Bucket, but I have talked to several people who do, and they are pretty satisfied with it. My only concern would be ground clearance, since the JB mounts so low on the frame.

I believe the JD loader is about $2500 isn't it? It might be wise just to go with it, to avoid the ground clearance issue and be able to lift stuff higher, a few months' rent from your houses will take care of the extra cost of the loader.

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

by the time you put a loader on a X595 you can buy a JD 2210 sub compact for less than a $1000 more. And you get twice the tractor.

4. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

The 2210 is a nice machine, and that is what I am planning to buy at the end of the season. The 2210 has a 3 pt. hitch and front/mid/rear PTO's standard, which are options on the X-595. The darn 2210's base price is $2,000 less than the X-595's.payup