Xl2g Vs. Snapshot Vs. Pendulum 3.3 And Gallery ?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by SONSCAPES, Dec 27, 2005.

1. SONSCAPES

SONSCAPES LawnSite Member

which does a better job and which is a better price ? performance comes before price for me. I'm fed up with pulling weeds and spraying gallons and gallons of post m in the spring and summer. thanks in advance for any opinions.

2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Snapshot has done very well for me, but all comes down to timing with any of these Pre-emergents. Snapshot is pricey but charge accordingly, can't exactly remember what i paid for it this past season. Can't pass any info on the others , havent used them because snapshot has done well.

3. SONSCAPES

SONSCAPES LawnSite Member

yeah snapshot is the only one i'm familiar with also.just looking some info on the other pre m's for beds thanks for the quick response i pay $80.00 per 50# bag here for snapshot.

4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

we get the same results with xl2g as we do with snapshot.

5. AlpineNaturescapes

AlpineNaturescapes LawnSite Member

If you are dealing with lots of perennials like dandelion, you'll want to use Casaron in the winter. Otherwise, if you want to spread on top of beds, the best is probably Rout, because both ingredients in Snapshot, one being Gallery, break down rapidly in spring or summer sunlight.