1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

xmas cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by simsy71, Nov 12, 2003.

1. simsy71

simsy71 LawnSite Member

Do anyone send out xmas cards to there customers and if so has anyone found any "lawncare" themed cards..... I just thought it would be cool if I could find a card that had something to do with lawncare on it. Thanks
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I purchased the cards that the Gopher mentioned in that first thread. In fact, it has the same picture....the one with the tree and house covered with lights. I got 50 of them with the name of my business printed on them. I think I paid $85. They will go out to all my mowing clients and what left over will to the top paying one-time customers. I just want to use them all up.

4. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a seasons greetings one at staples and printed my own messages and logos on them. Lot cheaper then ordering from Nebs or anything like that. I think inside it said. Heres wishing you a holiday season abloom with peace and joy. Thank you for the opportunity to do work, and have a safe and happy new year.
  5. b & t lawn care

b & t lawn care LawnSite Member

This idea is cheap but still looks good......Wife took card stock, folded in half, took a pic of our truck hooked onto the trailor with the equipt. on. Then pasted small pic of the crew in the corners with a greeting on the bottom of Happy Holidays ! On the inside, printed....As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and on those who have helped to shape our business in a most significant way. We value our relationship with you and look foreward to working with you in the year to come. We wish you a very happy holiday season and a new year filled with peace and prosperity.
    This went over gr8 as customers thought having a pic of the truck, equipt. & crew was cool. Just a idea to you & it's cheap.
  6. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I just bought some christmas themed cards with a general message inside. I am going to add a personal message to each customer and maybe add a business card or two for use in the spring! I went with the snowmen on front to break away from the "business" part of the relationship and I am trying to focus on the friendship that I have with each customer.
  7. Colorado Mowerboy

Colorado Mowerboy LawnSite Member

I use a company called Paul Oxman Publishing, 1-800-228-0787. Nebs, the business form people have them as well.
  8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

That's the same message inside from this card from focal point.

Our New Full-Color Greeting Card
    "Here's wishing you a Holiday Season abloom with peace and joy. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service, and have a safe and happy New Year."

They have some nice cards there.