xmas with the addams family

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Dec 23, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

well folks, just wanted to wish you all a great holiday. hope santa gives you exactly what you want. as for me, i'll be spending xmas with the addams family. i'm not talking sean addams, i'm talking mortitia and gomez. that's right, my wifes side of the family. to help numb the pain, i'll crack my first beer at sunrise, and my last around midnight. i'll be forced to cook a 12 course meal, while uncle fester and his clan destroy my home, drink every drop of booze they can find, make an enormous mess, and eat every last crumb of food, or take it home with them. and they do all this, with like a dozen teeth between them. i thought somehow, due to me being unemployed, i'd be excused from this dreadful task. not so lucky. merry xmas

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Maybe hide the adult beverages?????

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mr.Gedd is it Beer O' Clock yet?:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: good luck and try not to go to jail your wife,your kids and we here at LS woul miss ya

4. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

sounds like a typical day in the gedd household to me:D

well bobby-i would hide the booze and and tell them that their is no time like the present to diet.

stay strong and remember gun control means using both hands.

5. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Merry Christmas Bobby. I hope the in laws are not too hard on you.
    Have fun!
    PC

6. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

I suggest that you invite all of your customers that fit in the PITA class, explain to them that the in-laws will be helping out next year. Tell the in-laws that you are including the PITA's in all family functions. If every thing works out you won't see any of them again. And if all else fails you can always have somebody drive somebody else to the police station.:D

have a good one or a whole case:drinkup:

7. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

When they say "time to eat" does the dog run out of the room?

8. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

The dog will probably be the one on the big platter with an apple in it's mouth.:D

9. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Merry Christmas Bobby .......and remember spring will be here soon!

10. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

haha bob. I hate that for you.

I can just hear the in-laws being grumpy as they load in the vista-cruiser, "I wonder if ole HERMAN MUNSTER is gonna run outta beer at 10 AM again this year?".

happy holidays, bob.

GEO