Xtreme Series Rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rogerwb, Feb 11, 2008.

1. rogerwb

rogerwb LawnSite Member
    from Idaho

2. B&B LAWN

B&B LAWN LawnSite Senior Member

had mine for a couple of months now and havent had a bit of problems. search posts by me and you can see pics of mine.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

These racks will out last the trailer.:drinkup:

4. willietd2

willietd2 LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

hey b&b, do they really keep the trimmer from spinning? thanks,willie

5. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

The equipment can't move when on the rack (no moving, no spinning, no slipping...)

6. B&B LAWN

the trimmers dont move at all

7. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

If you want the best trimmer racks...buy these. If you don't want the best, and want something inferior...buy something else. :D

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search, this has been talked about a few times on here lately.

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Honestly, I'm thinking about getting a 3 place rack for my trailer. I have a Trimmer trap rack now, and thought it was the BEST out there for a long time, but the last couple years I have been fighting with it to keep from breaking triggers on my trimmers and scarring up (or just destroying) the handles and shafts!

I asked my dealer for a new trigger for my 323L husqvarna, and his question back to me "I'm guessing that you have a Trimmer Trap rack." He said they have a LOT of guys with the same problems with them.

I'm sure I can sell my TT rack, it's in really good shape. I just hate to blow another $200 on a stupid rack!

*actually glad that this link came up! I need to order a set of fast straps for my permagreen!

10. B&B LAWN

jason,
    with these racks you wont have to worry about breaking another trigger, its a good investment!