Xtreme Series trimmer frack from trailerracks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JaysLawns, Mar 17, 2008.

1. JaysLawns

JaysLawns LawnSite Member

Hey guys I need some feedback looking to get a heavy duty trimmer rack with easy access to get the trimmer on and off quickly. I know there are some cheaper ones out there but I would rather get what you pay for. Any guys on here have the two trimmer rack from trailer racks? Thanks to all that reply.

2. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

I know its not the same brand as what your asking. However these are easily accessible and have heard nothing but good things about them.

3. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

If you want the best...the extreme is the one you want...they are better than trimmer trap...I've had both.
  4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I've had my Trimmer Traps for 8 years and still work great. I don't sell any brand so I have nothing to gain by saying this.
  5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Xtreme is the best, by far.
  6. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

The Extreme SERIES trimmer rack by Green Touch is the very best out there, hands down !!! I bought & ordered it while it was still in pre-production at the 2006 EXPO. Search my user ID for my assessment of it. Call them tomorrow and they will ship it direct. While you're at it order an additional set(3) mounts for your backup trimmers etc. Check out the faststraps too!

There is SO MANY advantages to these racks. With most of the others, they can be forced with a 24" section of 3/4" galvanized pipe that can be bought by any dirtbag at Home Depot. BTW: with the Extreme Series, you can make further mods to take it from Extreme to ULTIMATE in security.