Xtreme Series Trimmer Rack - any experience

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ITL, Apr 29, 2007.

1. ITL

ITL LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

Has anyone seen or used Green Touch Industries/TrimmerRack.com Xtreme Series Trimmer racks. I am looking for a 3 place rack and these look like they would definately eliminate rolling. I would appreciate thoughts or comments from Lawnsite Members. Do any of our site sponsors sell these.

Thanks
    Wayne

2. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=176

TrailerRacks.com

They gave me a free rack and it is by far the best design ever. There is no way that a trimmer can rotate or fall out with their design. They definately get a thumbs up from me.

3. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

I got one of the free racks also and it is awesome. You will not find a better rack. Spend the money and you will never regret it.

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

I posted the thread in that forum with all the pics and videos. Great racks. Just got my second one today, I will post up pics of both.

Cheers
    Jeff

5. ITL

ITL LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

Thanks for confirming what looked like a great rack system. I am going trying to determine between a 3 or 4 place rack. I like the 4 place but it might place the top of the tube up to high as my open trailer is 2 feet off the ground. Either way the 10 percent Lawnsite1 coupon code discount is a nice bonus from Matt and TrailerRack.com.

Thanks again

Wayne

6. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

The 4 spot is not recommended for open trailers. I went with 2 2 spots.

Cheers
    Jeff

7. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

With everyone claiming how great the free ones are, why should we pay for one?

How do I go about getting a free one, and if it's good I'll be sure to promote it?

8. ITL

ITL LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

Jeff

Thanks for the information on the 4 place rack not recommended for open trailer(using base mount setup i sure). Our open trailer has side walls to attach so we will likely use the enclosed trailer style mount if it fits correctly. I ordered the 3 place last night as it will hold what we carry with us and not be as high off the ground at the top. I hope it in by Friday so we can get the trimmers and edger out of the pickup truck bed. Will not have to look every pass with the mower to see if someone is eyeing the equipment. Next step is the Redmax 8000 backpack and handheld blower rack systems. Still looking for the correct quick and easy design .

Thanks

Wayne

9. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

10. fazzy815-66

fazzy815-66 LawnSite Senior Member

well I payed for mine...and they are by far the best design I have ever seen! love them