Xtreme trimmer rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by slawn, Jul 29, 2007.

1. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

Is the xtreme rack worth the money. I really need a new trimmer rack, I was looking at trimmer trap, jungle jim and xtreme. I'm think I prefer the xtreme from what I've seen. Also is the blower rack on their website any good.

thanks

2. TN Property Services

TN Property Services LawnSite Member

It is definitely worth the money. I am currently waiting on my 2nd one to be delivered (1st was stolen with my trailer).

3. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

I had the trimmer trap, but now I have the extreme. Need I say more. Later, Tony

4. bigbone

bigbone LawnSite Member

I like it because the lock cannot be cut by a bolt cutter since it is hidden inside the rack.

5. acm8705

acm8705 LawnSite Member

I love my xtreme rack. I have the 3 trimmer holder mounted on my open trailer. Works great and doesn't bounce around either. The locking mechanism is very simple as well.

I think I paid 180 shipped. You get a discount if you use the coupon code lawnsite1. I'm pretty sure thats the right code.

6. lawnman456

lawnman456 LawnSite Member
    from ct

what is their website?

7. Our website is www.trailerracks.com use the coupon code: lawnsite1 at the checkout screen to get 10% Off on your order.

We are glad that you all regard our product so highly, we feel we have come up with the best trimmer rack system on the market.

Thanks guys,

Matt

8. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

Matt,
    I am really interested in the trimmer racks. I am trying to layout (organize) our new enclosed trailer and would like to know the overall length of the racks. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dan