xtreme trimmer rack

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by mow4cash, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

In a 20ft enclosed trailer should I get the 3 or 4 place trimmer rack? I don't need all 4 spots but was thinking for the price to get the 4 so I will have extra room if needed(which is unlikely). Anybody have experience using the 4 place and if it was too tall to open easily. Thats the only disadvantage I could think of as apposed to the 3 place.

2. cms289

cms289 LawnSite Member

Yea, I was wondering the same, 3 or 4 for an enclosed trailer????

3. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

Hopefully someone can give some insight. I need to make the order soon.

4. R & R Yard Designs

R & R Yard Designs LawnSite Senior Member

It's all on how many you need. We have two 3 spots in one of ours.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

I need 3 but might need 4 places. But a 4 place is useless to me If it makes access to the trimmers harder than the 3 place.

6. cms289

cms289 LawnSite Member

Mow4Cash,

I just ordered the 4. for 30 bucks more than the 4 it seems like the right idea. I measured and it will fit well in my enclosed trailers. I have never used this type, so only ordered one to give it a try. I will post a few pics when I finish setting up this new trailer. I really like the no twist action of the green touch xtream xc104. if you have a really rough trailer, they even have an extra engine support to hold the weight. I did not get it, about 50 bucks, but figured it was not needed...

7. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

Yep. I just measured my trailer too and am going to go with the 4.

8. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

In an enclosed trailer i would go with the 4 place anny day. you dont have to worry about clearance inside the trailer like you would on an open landscape