Xtreme trimmer rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nola lawn maintenance, Feb 6, 2012.

1. nola lawn maintenance

nola lawn maintenance LawnSite Member

Before I buy, any complaints or problems? It seems that most people like the Xtreme the most. It's a little pricey compared to others.

2. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

A quick search would have yielded 100's of posts for your reading pleasure on the subject. No wait, 1000's of posts......

3. Fencek

Fencek LawnSite Member

I have one (3 set) and love it. No issues at all and keeps your trimmers/edgers stable (will not flip/spin). Worth the price imho.

4. nola lawn maintenance

Wow, thanks Orange, thats some awesome advice. If you would have read my original post you may have gotten that I have searched on here for any info saying "most people like the Xtreme" but a lot of the posts that I found were a little older. Just looking for some up to date info. Don't reply to my threads unless you have useful info.

5. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

I didn't see where you said you searched the forum for the subject. Why do you need a more up to date post from others when they already posted it before? I'll reply to whatever posts I want thank you very much.

6. bls47303

bls47303 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I have 2 sets 1 two place and 1 three place i love them both. Mounted them the same distance apart so it dosnt matter what trailer the trimmer goes on. Also replaced the locks with new master locks keyed the same as all of my other pad locks 1 key dose it all.

7. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

We have em, I like em. I want to get the engine braces though. I don't like the heads bobbling.

8. nola lawn maintenance

I didn't know they had engine braces? Are they listed on the Xtreme website?

9. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Yes, under accessories.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member