xtreme's $125 sulky? is it a good one?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CriderLawn09, Mar 5, 2011.

1. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

anyone ever use one of green touch's two wheeled sulky they have been advertising for $125 ? its alot cheaper than a two wheeled velke brand they start at $369 around here but i wondered if they were just as good i was wondering if any one has one or ever has used one and if so what mower was it hooked to? in my case ill be hooking it to my exmark turf tracer hp 48inch we use bull riders on my other six ferris walk behinds but the exmark just wont pull that big heavy thing around as good or atleast i dont think so any help would be nice THANKS!!

2. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got my Greentouch single wheel sulky delivered on Thursday. So I can't help as far as the dual one is concerned. But the single wheel is very well built, but the thing is heavy though and bigger than my old one. There is a $10 dollar discount for lawnsite members. I figure for 90 bucks, why not get one, if I don't like it I can just sell it. I have to drill new holes to mount mine, but it should fit about any mower.

3. CriderLawn09

thanks man my exmark dealer of course says run velke or exmarks sulky i think it is called ride on or something but ive had the velkes before and they last bout lik any sulky two yrs tops then time to replace bearings and all that but yea for around $100 i see your point im getting ready toorder some of there trimmer racks now so i thought id ask and p.s do not buy rackem trimmer racks!! never had more damaged trimmers in my life not to menchion always having flooding and carb trouble!!

4. CriderLawn09

o yea and what was the brand you were running before the xtreme sulky?

5. lawnkingforever

I am not sure of the brand off hand, it came with my Ferris when I bought it a few years ago. It barely made it through last year. The axle broke so I just bought a heavy grade bolt at Tractor Supply and used that. Then the tire stopped holding air. To try to piece it back together properly would not be worth my time.

6. Hell on Blades

Hell on Blades LawnSite Senior Member

Just took a look at it -- looks like a much better option than buying used...

7. CriderLawn09

Hey man how do u put in that your a lawn site member to get that $10.00 discount im trying to order now ?

8. lawnkingforever

"lawnsite1'' is the code, I believe.

9. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Where is the best place to buy them? Local on the internet or direct?

10. AllAmericanlawn

AllAmericanlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have the xtreme trimmer rack made by green touch and it is freekin awesome. It is very well built and an innovative design. I would not be scared to try one of there sulkys.