Yall Might be Intrested

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheChiefsLawnCare, Feb 28, 2012.

1. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

2. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah it is a scam! Stupid scum bags. Do not contact them at all.

3. TheChiefsLawnCare

lol, yeah. sounds like it to me and then its a chick selling it.

4. GRASSMONKEYS

GRASSMONKEYS LawnSite Member

Whenever the price is too low and it says contact before bidding and its a Gmail or Hotmail account, red flag, scam.

5. TheChiefsLawnCare

looks like a good machine tho. i want to get a deck like that for bigger commericial property. i just cant see discharging with it. i never discharge and i dont think you really mulch with those machines lol

6. TheChiefsLawnCare

yeah proab when you send them an email they tell you its locked up in a storage facility and you cant meet up with her and look at it because she in some other country on a charity drive. or thell tell you her husband just died and she needs to sell it to pay off bills lol. ive already talked to one to mess with em and thats what they told me. except she combined both of the stories.

7. materialmovers

materialmovers LawnSite Member

Only from my experience from being to Blair a few times and living in Nebraska that doesn't look Nebraska at all. Maybe you would see that driveway in Omaha but not Blair. And no front plate on the tracker in the driveway. And if a recent pic there isn't grass that green around here yet. Just my opinion but it looks more like Florida.