1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

yanmar tractor

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bdboss, Jul 21, 2006.

1. bdboss

bdboss LawnSite Member

YM135D Yanmar 4wd tracor for sale. It is approximatly a 1985 model with front and rear pto's and a 3 point hitch. The tractor is in overall good condition and last year i put $500 in the hydraulic system. The only thing that does not work are the headlights. Also included is a 4' drag blade. The tractor runs very well, and I just don't have much need for it any more. I am looking to get $2000. or best offer. Also would be open to trades.

2. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Do ya got any pics?

Dan

3. bdboss

bdboss LawnSite Member

will try to get a couple pics loaded tomorrow....i can definitly e-mail them to you if you like. I'm not sure i know how to post a pic

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I would be interested in pictures as well. You can get my email address from my user information.

5. bdboss

bdboss LawnSite Member

Could not figure out how to post pics.....but i can e-mail them to anyone who is interested

6. BSDeality

would you be interested in a snowmobile trade?

7. bdboss

bdboss LawnSite Member

You mean people have fun in the winter???? I will have to pass on the snowmobile, one more expensive hobby and my girlfriend will kill me.

8. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Ben, I'd be interested in it as well. We passed on that 155D a few months ago I was telling you about. If you don't still have my email, PM me.

9. bdboss

bdboss LawnSite Member

I also have a 3 point hitch mounted Millcreek aerator for this tractor. It works wonderfully and is the only thing i used the tractor for. It was supposed to be sold locally but the guy backed out. Let me know if there is any interest. Yes i can email you pics but i still don't know how to post them

10. BSDeality

is the millcreek a PTO driven unit? is it possible to put a little loader on that too?

price w/ the blade and aerator? What are you looking for in a trade?