Yard Card?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by apowell18, Mar 22, 2007.

1. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

Have any of you used this credit card? Dealer gave me an application today. Didn't know if any of you have used it before?

2. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got one, interest rate isnt bad, but REMEMBER if you take one of the promotional deals (No interest for xxx months), when interest comes due, if the whole balance isn't paid in full, they will back-charge all you the interest from the entire promotional period!!
    I still wish I'd have just bought used equipment and not messed with the stupid cards!!!!!

3. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

One other thing... I havent found a link to pay or monitor my statements online.

4. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

That was a big reason why I bought my mower when I did, low interest. But the good thing is many mowers companies offer this card so you can buy a gravely this year, pay it off, and a scag or something else the next without another credit app.

5. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

yea i got one of those yard cards I financed my billy goat truck loader through them. Payed it off now that card is a joke can't even go online to look at statements or anything.