Yard flags

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by BikePilot, Jan 29, 2006.

1. BikePilot

BikePilot LawnSite Member

Where do you guys get the yard signs. I see the small ones all over that the applicators use. Don't want anything really big just some to leave behind at the edge of the yard.

2. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

http://www.blackburnflag.com/index.html

I'd prefer the stiff plastic ones myself. The vinal marking flags really can't be read unless they are stiff enough to stand out on their own.

I think I'm going to get some too this year. Leaving them after pesticide applications isn't required here (it is in many states) but I see more and more guys using them. It's a neat way to stick your name on your work and let the neghibors see whos been there and get your number. Many times they aren't home when you are there during the day.

Hey Green-Pro, I guess you are the one who won the gopher sponsorship??? I signed up many moons ago and never heard who go it, I just saw your banner at the bottom of your post, Congrats!!

4. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I use the blackburn flags and love them!

5. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, should be an interesting year, I'm looking forward to getting things going again.