Yard Shark Z-turn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stRip, Feb 20, 2008.

1. stRip

stRip LawnSite Member

Does anyone on this forum own a yard shark? If so how do you like it and is it worth buying one? Anyone else who knows anything about this mower please feel free to elaborate on this matter! Thank you stRip :)

2. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

I demoed one and thought it was great mower for residental style yards! It is very quick! It is not the style of mower for big open area. But a good machine overall! There is a guy here that ran one all year and just bragged about it!

3. MONTE

I am talking about the ztr mowers! By the way the dealer here has a really good price on them!

4. stRip

stRip LawnSite Member

yes, i was referring to the z tun style i am looking at a 51" zturn yardshark?
    Cool thank you for the feedback! stRip:)

5. MONTE

One thing that suprised me about them is the 60" machine is so compact that I thought it was a 52" at first!

6. MONTE

I ended up buying a 60" that was a repo! It now has 450hrs. of trouble free hours! It has virtually no blowout the front of the machine and is very quick on residental style yards! I do not like it as well as my other machines for the big 5+ acre stuff! Overall a good product!

7. MONTE

Oh I got the Honda 24hp on it and I like it it is easy on gas!