yard signs after service? what company

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by georgialawn88, Nov 15, 2012.

1. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

What company do you use for your signs you stick in the yard after service with your name and phone number on them? thanks!!:usflag:

2. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I used R&D singes But they are just a piece of card stock and only last a couple days if that and they fall over.

You need to do a search on here there was a CO that was a sponsor and had real nice sings but were pricey. One LC use them and they are nice. There's another CO that has sings that last a long time or they go around every couple weeks and replace them.

Or Google Lawn sings

Charles Cue

3. East Coast Lawn Choppers

East Coast Lawn Choppers LawnSite Member

What are you looking for ones to put in after applications warning to stay off until dry with your name and company info on them ? or just advertisement ?

4. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

yes after the app with name and number

5. yardsmart

yardsmart LawnSite Member

RND SIGNS-I've had much better luck than 2 days. They will last about a month if the customer doesn't pull it. They are very helpful. :drinkup:

6. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

i've used blackburn flag

7. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

Does RnD have a web site?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but if you have a Keeling Company branch in your area, they can get you some printed up with whatever you want in just about any color. They're standard 4x5 with 18" metal stake. I think I pay about $115/1000. If you're looking for fancy, you need not bother with them.

9. TempleLawnCare

TempleLawnCare LawnSite Member

I used these guys 3 years ago and got 100 signs, I am down to my last 10 and plan on ordering more early spring. The quality is nice, most of my signs are sill in good shape except the ones on my lake houses that get direct light only seem to last about 2 years.

http://www.yardsignwholesale.com/index.php

10. Puttinggreens

Puttinggreens LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from southeast PA

Blackburn flag